The Caddo Nation of Oklahoma has vacancies for the following positions:
- Human Resources Director
- Bus Drivers
- Bus Monitors
- Head Start Teacher
- Travel Plaza Cook
- Historical Preservation – Section 106 Specialist
CADDO NATION CULTURAL PRESERVAT ION – Section 106 Manager
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of our Caddo Nation history and traditions.
- Help conduct review of Cultural Resources projects under Section 106 of the NHPA Act of 1966.
- Experience in archaeology and history, Section 106 Law, & NAGPRA experience a plus.
- Writing consultation letters, preparation or contribution to MOA’s and PA’s.
- Become proficient utilizing 36 CFR Part 800 – Protection of Historic Properties
- Handling historic research and fieldwork that’s appropriate.
- Coordinating reviews with qualified cultural resource professionals.
- Prioritizing workload and tracking and communication stats of tasks.
- Experience using Geographic Information System (GIS) preferred.
Must possess a valid driver’s license, and willing to work within a team setting. Must pass background check and drug testing. An application and full job description can be obtained at the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma tribal office at 117 Memorial Ln, Binger, OK, or at our website at www.caddonation-nsn.gov. Tribal and Indian preference applicable. A resume can also be sent to Human Resources, P.O. Box 487, Binger, OK 73009. Positions are open until filled. To request more information contact Jason Ross at (405) 656-2344 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please attach a copy of your driver’s license and CDIB if applicable.
MASS NOTIFICATION SIGNUP
When we issue a notification about a potential safety hazard or concern, you will receive a message on the voice or text communication methods that you have registered. Click here to enroll.
|Hours of Operation:||Monday thru Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
|Location:||Intersection of Highways 281 and 152
5 miles east of Binger, OK
|Mailing Address:||Caddo Nation
PO Box 487
Binger, OK 73009
|Phone number:||(405) 656-2344|